Galley warrants to the original purchaser of every new Galley module that such module, and all parts thereof, will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use & service for a period stated on your order.
Galley offers 3 warranties for purchase with different "lengths of coverage". Product pricing varies depending upon the warranty selected at time of order. Each warranty includes all labor and all parts including the compressor and condensing system. The warranty that applies to an order will be shown on quotations, acknowledgements, and invoices.
The available warranties are:
- 5 years: labor and parts as below
- 1 year: labor and parts as below
- 90 days: labor and parts as below
During this warranty period Galley will repair or replace any defective part or portion thereof sent to Galley by the original purchaser which Galley determines was defective due to faulty material or workmanship. The original purchaser will pay labor for crating, freight and related costs incurred in the removal of the module and shipment to Galley. Galley will pay the return freight costs if the module or part thereof was defective.
The term "original purchaser" means that person, firm, association, or corporation for whom the equipment was originally installed.
The warranty does not apply to any material that has been subjected to shipping damage, improper voltage, improper installation, misuse, neglect, alteration, or accident, such as accidental damage to the exterior finish, and to any refrigerated unit or part thereof, which has been repaired or altered by other than Galley in any way so as in our judgement to affect its quality or efficiency. This warranty also does not cover the refrigerator drier or the light bulbs used. The warranty is subject to the original purchasers normal care and responsibility, such as cleaning the condenser coil and is in lieu of all other obligations of Galley.
Galley expressly disclaims all other warranties, whether written or oral, express or implied, including any warranty of performance, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. This warranty supersedes and excludes any prior oral or written representations or warranties. Galley neither assumes, nor authorizes any other person to assume for Galley, any other liability in connection with our products. In no event will Galley be liable for special, incidental or consequential damages, or for damages in the nature of penalties. No claims can be made against the warranty for spoilage of products on account of failure. The sole and exclusive remedies and the full liability of Galley for any breach of this warranty will be as provided in this warranty and is limited to the purchase price of the products. Purchasers sole remedy is the repair, replacement or refund of the purchase price on non-conforming products.
If shipment of a replacement part is requested prior to the arrival at Galley of the part claimed to be defective, the original purchaser must accept delivery of the replacement part on a C.O.D. basis, with credit being issued when the defective part has been received and inspected at our plant and proved to be within this warranty.
Performance by Galley under this warranty is contingent upon causes beyond Galleys control. Galley shall not be liable for any default or delay in performance thereunder caused by any contingency beyond Galleys control, including war, governmental restrictions or restraints, strikes, fire, floods, acts of nature, short or reduced supply of raw materials, or discontinuance of the parts by the original part manufacturer.
This warranty applies only within the continental United States. In Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Canada, the warranty applies only to and is limited to the supply of replacement parts at the Buyers expense.
Terms and Conditions of Sale:
1. Prices. The prices are suggested retail prices. Prices are subject to change without notice. Discounts are available to Galley approved resellers. Orders are subject to acceptance by Galley. Orders are to be in writing and to include a signed and dated drawing showing the order in which the modules are to be installed and the accessories mounted.
2. Freight Terms. F. O. B. Galley Plant. Title transfers to Buyer at Galley’s dock. Freight claims are the Buyer’s responsibility.
3.Payment Terms. With credit approval, the terms are 1% 15 days, Net 30; Or 3% Payment Prior to Shipment, subject to credit approval. Credit Cards are accepted. Full payment or 1/3 to 1/2 deposit may be required at time of order, balance to be determined based upon facts at time of order. Lacking credit approval, sales will be "cash with order." The Buyer shall pay a service charge of 1 1/2% per month on any unpaid balance not paid when due.
4.Taxes. The Buyer is liable for all taxes as a result of an order unless Galley Inc. has charged and collected such tax. Tax is collected by Galley in the State of Florida. Galley does not collect taxes for other States. Buyer shall pay such taxes at any time as requested by Galley.
5. Returns and Cancellations. Non-standard modules and modules with cut-outs are not returnable. Orders may be cancelled prior to the start of manufacturing at no penalty. Orders cancelled after manufacturing has started and prior to shipment are subject to a charge of 50% on standard modules and 100% on non-standard modules. If properly authorized within 30 days of shipment, in writing by Galley, new standard modules may be returned to Galley and will be credited at invoice prices less a minimum restocking charge of 50% plus freight costs. The item must be returned, freight prepaid by the Buyer, and be unused and new condition. Equipment found to be used or damaged will not be subject to any credit.
6. Minimum Order. A service charge of $30.00 will be added to any order with an invoice value less than $200.00.
7. Specifications. Products are built to rigorous standards and continually improving. Specifications therefore change without notice.
8. Shipment. All items are manufactured to order. Normal shipment is in 3-4 weeks. At times, our plant backlog increases and shipment times could increase up to 8 weeks from time of order. Of course, we will make every attempt to ship early. If you have a special opening date, please let us know by telephone 800-527-8772. We will confirm if this is possible. IMPORTANT: This equipment is large and is shipped crated. The truck will come equipped with a LIFT GATE. This is no charge. The driver will unload to the ground. However, if it is a dock delivery, the driver does not have the ability to get the equipment off the truck by himself. The driver will need assistance. Uncrating, inside delivery and installation ARE NOT included and are the responsibilities of the buyer. If you would like this “White Glove” service, please contact us for costs after ordering the equipment or before.